*Please note: Cancellation and switch guidelines do not apply to housing add-ons. Housing refund guidelines are stated below.
Switch and Cancellation Requests:
If you would like to cancel your course or switch to a different course, please complete this Registration Update Form.
- Students requesting to switch to a different course 21 or more days before your current course will be charged a switch fee, $25, and switched to their new course by our team. No additional registration needed.
- Switch requests received 7 - 21 days before your current course begins results in a $50 switch fee.
- Switch requests are not available less than 7 days before the weekend course begins.
- Cancellation requests received 21 or more days before your current course are eligible for a refund of the amount paid minus the $50 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation requests received less than 21 days before your current course are eligible for a refund of the amount paid minus the $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations are not allowed within 7 days of the course date.
Housing Refund Guidelines:
In certain cities, housing can be added during registration as a convenience for students. Housing refunds are allowed up to 30 days prior to the weekend start date. There will be a $50 admin fee for all housing refunds.
Double Weekend and Bundled Courses:
Please note that students receive a $50 discount when registering for two weekend courses in the same city at the same time (double), and $30 for registering for a 36 hour in-person and a 36 hour online course (bundle). Students must keep both courses to maintain this discounts. When switching or canceling a double, the $50 discount will be deducted from your refund in addition to the administrative fees. When switching or canceling the in-person portion of a bundle, the $30 discount will be deducted from your refund in addition to the administrative fees.
Combo Weekend Courses:
Students will not receive a partial academic completion letter for finishing half of a Combo weekend course, nor will they receive any financial credit for not finishing a course.
CANCELLATION AND SWITCH POLICY DEADLINE FOR STUDENTS REGISTERING FOR A HAWAII COURSE:
Due to a strict non-refund policy with our campus partner, we will only be able to issue 50% refunds for any cancellation or switch requests made within 6 weeks of the course start date for our Hawaii course. Also, because we are staying on campus at the University of Hawaii Manoa, if you are responsible for causing any damage to the dorm room you are staying in, a completion letter will not be issued until the damages are paid to UH Manoa.
Note: If voucher was used you will be not be eligible for a refund, please reach out to info@aupairclasses for assistance